I bring absolutely everything I might need on a plane, train or just just hanging out. The trick is to buy small sizes, pill packets, multi use toiletries and pack them into one cube. I never remove them once I return home. Here is my list.
2. Pashmina ( doubles as a blanket)
3. Small ice bag ( doubles as a way to keep food cold)
4. Winter down jacket, packed in it's own bag ( doubles as a pillow on the plane).
5. Argon Oil can be used on your hair as a conditioner and your face as a moisturizer.
6. Really good headphones ( needed on the plane or to stay friends with a hotel mate.
7. Packets of: Imodium, Tylenol, Ibuprofin, Nightime & Daytime Cold Medicine, Allergy pills.
8. Eye drops
9. Beeswax for nails and lips ( wipe it on a sore spot on your foot to avoid a blister.)
10. Tea Tree oil ( 100 uses). Antiseptic
12. Hat clip ( I make them ). Can clip on anything.
13. Water Bottle
14. Dehydration and probiotic tablets.
15. Small plastic bottle of Absorbine jr. ( for bug bites & sore muscles).
16. Headlamp ( useful when the power goes out).
17. Fold up rain jacket with hood.
18. Scented oil ( put under nose to help tolerate bad smells).
Ideas for life.
Information on this website is personal to me and in no way is an endorsement of a product, medical advice or advice for child rearing. Travel advice is only for you to get ideas and not a guarantee of a perfect vacation. The creations I make are for my friends and family. I can only share how I make my creations with you and I am not responsible for your creations.